Words of wisdom can help you gain confidence and become a major factor in your success. This is why the most successful people will tell you, confidence is key! Confidence will help you improve your relationships, gain work-life balance and enjoy your day-to-day life as well.
Growing in life is a major factor in becoming successful. It is important to have a healthy relationship with yourself. This is why we have got you the top 50 quotes on silence. The best quotes on silence will help you explore the importance of your self-worth as well.
How Do Silence Quotes Help You Feel Better About Yourself?
We all know the importance of good meditation. Another thing to remember is that many studies have shown that the power of silence quotes can quickly alleviate your anxiety attacks, lower blood pressure levels, slow down the ageing process and improve cognitive function.
Medication practices can not be replaced with anything, but deep silence quotes in Hindi and English can serve as inspiration to do better.
50 Strong Silence Quotes To Get You Inspired
Here are 50 of the strongest silence quotes. What's the goal? Simple: To inspire your inner self and help you become calmer.
- Quiet the mind and the soul will speak. - Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- Meditation is not about stopping thoughts, but recognizing that we are more than our thoughts and our feelings. - Arianna Huffington
- The quieter you become the more you are able to hear. - Rumi
- All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. - Blaise Pascal
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. - Maya Angelou
- A fool is known by his speech, and a wise man by silence. - Pythagoras
- It is indeed a radical act of love just to sit down and be quiet for a time by yourself. - Jon Kabat
- When you have nothing to say, say nothing. - Charles Caleb Colton
- You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through. - Rosalynn Carter
- Mediation is not spacing out or running away. In fact, it is being honest with ourselves. - Kathleen McDonald
- With meditation, you become a sensitized superhero, completely in control, with endless possibilities at your fingertips. - Tara Stiles
- The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulate the creative mind. - Albert Einstein
- Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others' approval. - Laozi
- Noise creates illusions. Silence brings truth. - Maxime Lagacé
- With the realization of one’s potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. - The Dalai Lama
- Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess. - Sabrina Carpenter,
- If there were a little more silence if we all kept quiet…maybe we could understand something. - Federico Fellini
- Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight. - Ajahn Brahm
- Speech is silver, silence is golden. - Thomas Carlyle
- Meditation means dissolving the invisible walls that the unaware has built. - Sadhguru
- The act of meditation is being spacious. - Sogyal Rinpoche
- The good and the wise lead quiet lives. - Euripides
- The closer you are to the truth, the more silent you become inside. - Naval Ravikant
- Remember the blue sky. It may at times be obscured by clouds, but it is always there. - Andy Puddicombe
- Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too. - David Storey
- I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me. - Albert Einstein
- Mediation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body. - Deepak Chopra
- Never be bullied into silence…Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein,
- Time and silence are the most luxurious things today. - Tom Ford
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. - Bernard Baruch
- Meditation is choosing not to engage in the drama of the mind but elevating the mind to its highest potential. - Amit Ray
- Silence is true wisdom’s best reply. - Euripides
- The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. - Carl Jung
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. - Arthur Ashe,
- The things that we understand, create silence. The things that we do not, create emotion. - Kapil Gupta
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious; it is the source of all true art and science. - Albert Einstein
- Silence is sometimes the best answer. - Dalai Lama
- Meditation applies the brakes to the mind. - Rama Maharshi
- In silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and see how the pattern improves. - Rumi
- Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence. - Leonardo da Vinci
- Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind. - Swami Muktananda
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. - Helen Keller
- Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer. - Muhammad Ali
- Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. - Coco Chanel
- Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence. - Pythagoras
- You have a treasure within you that is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer. - Eckhart Tolle
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, and how things have gone with others. Unfold your myth. - Rumi
- Trust yourself—you know more than you think you do. - Benjamin Spock
- Speech is of time, silence is of eternity. Thomas Carlyle
- With confidence, you have won before you have started. - Marcus Garvey
Grow with Now&Me and Quotes on Appreciating Silence
With the best quotes on silence, and more, your inner bandwidth for growth will increase and you will transform your life completely. So, before you dive into your favourite silence quotes, here are some more tips to boost your self-confidence:
Strike the ‘Power Pose’ Praise yourself for doing good and forgive yourself for the bad. Always exercise! Join social groups Write a journal of your accomplishments
You can also join and sign up on our website, Now&Me. Here you can find a non-judgmental, zero-toxicity environment full of an empathetic community of people, who just get it.
1. Why Is Silence So Powerful?
In a nutshell, we all know the tongue is responsible for hurting others, feuds, and wars, and it is also responsible for inducing jealousy in others and feelings of hate. So naturally, when it's kept in check, it will not produce these outcomes. Self-control and silence are signs of a mature and thoughtful person. This is why silence is a saintly attribute and cannot be achieved by everyone.
2. What Is The Peace That Silence Brings?
Silence is an expression that should feel familiar. But the reality is often not something that we get. Habitual noise has become a stubborn disease of the modern world. Even if only for a moment and a half, speechlessness has become an embarrassment. This undoubtedly shows that modern people almost do not leave space for themselves and others to be silent. Perhaps silence plays a role occasionally, but it is reduced to a tool for expressing dissatisfaction or sadness.
3. Why Is Silence The Best?
It is said that silence is golden. It is a therapy for various heartbreaks, fights, and of course, a source of peace. The saying, "action speaks louder than words," is completely right. Eyes work and express your feelings when you are muted. Silence provides you with a sense of calm. Being silent and being surrounded by silence have its benefits. It protects you from unnecessary arguments. Therefore, you become more concentrated and creative.