I’ve been reflecting a lot on my life and it just makes me sad. I was living my dream life this time a year and a half ago. I was going to college in Hawaii after leaving a toxic relationship but I was still struggling so much. And I’m so stupid because I ended up transferring to a college back home to go to the same college my toxic ex went to. We broke up over 2 years ago but I can’t stop talking to him and it makes me feel so sick. Just sad about my life choices and everything would be better if I stayed in Hawaii.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.