Well,my friends always see me as a happy-go-lucky girl that has no problems, but little do they know, everytime that im alone i just feel so empty! I want them to see that side of me even without telling them! And when im sad and they know it, they dont even ask if im ok! They also talk shit in front of me without realizing what i feel! They think that its all joke for them.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.