There’s this saying that “Time heals all wounds.” Years have past and my mental and emotional wounds still feel like they haven’t been healed, maybe it’s because i haven’t been making any progress to better them but just leaving them be and resorting to distractions in order to keep on moving forward. A lot has happened in my life and i actually don’t know how to deal with it all. I’ve been hurt a lot and have hurt a lot of people, mentally and emotionally. I feel like i’ve turned myself into an unintentional toxic person. This has been a burden on me for a long time and i just want to make things right for myself so i can be a good person to others. Thank you for listening and have a good day.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.