So … i am a person who hate myself because i think i am not worthy enough…i have gone through lot of comparisons and criticism…i have been on times when i thought of sucide, depressed,cried at nights…gone through worse…even few days back i was feeling like the extremes of depression with headache and felt like screaming and running off from everything…i am so tired of trying to love myself but failing everytime…but now i feel like m not gonna give up…i know it will take time…i may go through bad or worse situations again but i know this time i have decided to love myself…to love what i do without caring about others opinions …m not gonna giveup because I know oneday m actually gonna be proud of myself for not giving up…i will be happy…the only thing i want u all to know is don’t give up…never ever
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.