My grandma is suffering from Alzheimers. She keeps forgetting everything. There are times when I feel like im going to lose my shit but then i have to control myself because there is no one else to take care of her. I do love her but it’s tough handling this.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.