I am 30 year old married women…and now I am blessed with baby girl ,she is 5 month old now I loved no one else in this world as much as I love her so I feel protective about her. My FIL is not a nice person .and I live with my inlaws …and husband…cause my 11 year nephew also complaint me once about her grandfather (my fil) and my 5 month baby get so happy when she saw my FIL…he play with her …she giggle a lot …even she like him more than her parents and anyone else …but I got worried the way he touched her sometimes…I don’t want to give my baby girl this type of atmosphere…I also don’t have any support of my husband…I think everytime to get out of this place with my baby girl …i am educated but jobless now …also due to lockdown…all i want to live peacefully with my baby girl at some another place far from these people and to give better life to my daughter…what should i do please suggest??
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.