I was feeling pretty lonely so thought should give some new people a chance to let out what I am feeling. As I was browsing through the home page, it feels like a lot of people are going through the same thing. Loneliness can be hard. I am surrounded by people and I have alot of friends as well. But still there are things which I can not put infront of people. I am tired of bottling up all of these feelings. Just want to take it all out. Usually to calm myself I write down my feelings in my journal. But it has been such a long time that I have been writing that I am alone, I want love in my life. Huh, how ironical to my username. It’s not that never had the opportunity of being in love and somebody ever loving me. It just that it is really hard for me to accept and acknowledge love. My first reaction is denial. Denying all the feelings I have. Does anybody else feels the same?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.