For a long time, I did not feel so vulnerable. I did not feel all the pains rushing in my chest. I did not feel my heart crashing in my hands, bleeding. My eyes are soaked and it hurts. My mind is a mess and I am an idiot. Loneliness has turned me so soft that I can not take the weight of the world in my shoulder anymore. I can not wait. I can not think straight. Like massive ocean waves, all my love, my emotions, my feelings are crashing down. I do not know what will happen tomorrow.
How I wish you were here.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.