you wake up in the morning but stay in bed for a bit. its that part of the day that comes just before the storm of the day hits you. But just as you are about to get out of the bed, it takes over you. the feeling that they are not their anymore. that the relationship is over, that you cannot go through the day knowing that you will get to see them or talk to them at night. you stay in bed, lacking the will to get out. you stay in bed hoping you could go back in time, wondering what if it could happen differently. But it won’t, and your only hope is to get up, get ready, go on about your day and keep moving forward. M.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.