What do you do when you r not old enough to move out of ur parents house and u were born with lots of mental problems and u need medicine to act normal and u have sibling who also have mental problems.
And you and them cost ur parents a lot of stress and money. And you are beginning to get depression but you don’t want to tell them and cause them more stress and money so u keep it bottled up inside and you get more and more sad.
Or when you have depression but u don’t know y so you feel weak and stupid and you spend so much time trying to find why you are depressed and you just keep putting yourself down about it and you call yourself stupid and ugly and weak because you are depressed for no reason and then you do the same for putting urself down and it’s an ongoing cycle and u just keep getting sadder and sadder.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.