Well, I’m just really frustrated. This may sound stupid but my friend wants everything I have. Everyone I’ve had a thing with, she starts talking to them. I brought her on a date with me and now she is dating the guy. I think that she talks to them about me behind my back because they just act different around me now. Anything I say, it’s like she doesn’t care. If I say something it’s as if it’s always a debate and she just makes me feel so stupid. We always argue and when I try and say something about it, she flips it around and makes everything seem like my fault. I live right next to her and I’ve known her all my life, so I can’t just ignore it. I see her everyday and in some ways I have been fake but I can’t take it anymore! I feel like crying and it’s making me crazy and I don’t know what to do
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.