This month I’ve been cried a lot. I felt so insecure about my body. Especially when I was in 7th grade I was bullied because I was too skinny. They’re always make fun of my body weight, and until now (now I’m in 10th grade) I still have no confidence in fashion. I’m scared people will judge me and say I’m too skinny to wear that outfit. The worst thing is when they always asked me “have you eat? you need to eat more!”, I eat a lot of food but I’ve never gained weight. This still haunting me for years…
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.