So, I have recently graduated. I got a job on campus but I have never been satisfied with it while my friends continue to get multiple offers from amazing companies. while I am happy for their success, deep down, I become a little more sad everytime because I haven’t been able to accomplish anything of that sorts. It just makes me feel much more inferior.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.