Pretty down, my girl friend and I are in an open relationship, mostly do to the fact that she wants to explore and me willing to accept it because I love her. I just found out that she lied about a sexual encounter with others and I’m pretty heart broken about it. We’ve talked and she feels bad but i cant shake this empty feeling in my stomach. I want to make things work with her but I’m not sure how to move past this. Should I just go sleeping around ? Should I go explore as well ? I’m overwhelmed with emotions and I guess I found this site to help me vent a little.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.