Sharing Our Innermost Thoughts

share your deepest feelings and emotions in a safe and supportive environment.





Create Thought

Women SafetyThought


my uncle has been doing things to me forcefully which i am not okay with. i dont know what to do.

Profile picture for Now&Me member @st1199
2 replies
Profile picture for Now&Me member @st1199

Simran @st1199

Take action againt him. Tell him this is wrong and he has to stop it else you will complain it to your parents and police right away.
Still he doesn’t get scared, go and tell your parents as he is not allowed to do this and you are not afraid of him, show him.

I am with you. Be brave and strong. Don’t let him take advantage of you. Give him his bit of Medicine.


Is he doing it for your good? If it is let him know that you are not ok with it. If not tell him straightly that you dont like it. I know it must have sound so weird and hard. But try it, itll be ok. You will be ok. Stay safe always.


8544 users have benefited
from FREE CHAT last month

Start Free Chat