Sharing Our Innermost Thoughts

share your deepest feelings and emotions in a safe and supportive environment.





Create Thought



My therapist again suggested me to take some medication. I don’t want to take mind relaxants n all kind of stuff. As per her it’s getting worst. And I am also feeling the same. But I don’t want to take the pills. I am much frustrated. Very much angry. Scared

2 replies
This thought has been deleted by the thought author

My psychologist suggest that I should talk to psychiatrist for medication.
As therapies are not helping and need some external support to calm my mind so that we can be at a better stage.


8504 users have benefited
from FREE CHAT last month

Start Free Chat