My sister in law couldn’t conceive for the longest time and honestly she was so sad. We didn’t care about the norm that she’s “supposed” to have a baby but we cared about her mental health. The good news is that she’s going to deliver the cutest little baby in a couple of weeks and I’ve never seen her happier. She’s had the most joyful pregnancy and I’m super glad that She’s happy now.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.