My most concerned thoughts:
1. I am in love with my best friend. He too feels the same during initial days. But somehow he managed to forget everything and acts like nothing happens for few months. Again he came back and said me that he likes me but due to some family problems he is not ready to proceed. He is not settled till now. I am praying daily for his settlement. I don’t know whether he is good to me or not but i feel happy when I speak to him. If things don’t go well. He is ready to let go off . I am not ready to this. He says many reasons. I even don’t understand the reasons he says sometimes. It’s been 4 years the same thing happening. He comes to me talks to me and leave alone all off suddenly. Me on the other side crying, begging him, not living happily my life.
2. I am an introverted kinda person. I am not interested in the job which I am doing currently. All this heart achings and everything makes me miserable. I can’t even concentrate on anything. I can count my happy days since 4 years.I want to live my life peacefully and happily. I don’t know how it happens.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.