My life sucks. It’s been a year since my girlfriend left me and I still can’t move on. She was like my first love, everything to me. I wasted my entire year crying for her. I didn’t do well in my boards and I think I’m gonna mess up my entrance too. I’m good for nothing. Nobody gives a fuck about me & I don’t think I have a good future.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.