My face is full of acne, my friends and family always make fun of me for not having clear skin which led to me being insecure and self- conscious. I would look at celebrities and idols and wish my skin was like theirs. I wash my face every night but I don’t use skincare products since they always make my acne worse. I don’t know what to do and I’m starting to develop self-hate.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.