my “best friend” is someone that i love dearly but i don’t think she loves me as much as i love her, i will always be there for her no matter what but i don’t wanna be that close with her anymore, she isn’t really there to talk about serious stuff with and she isn’t truly there for me when i need help, when i’m at my worst she can’t even tell and doesn’t try to, i don’t know what to do anymore because i don’t wanna hurt her cause she’s been hurt a lot but i’m not sure what to do
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.