May 21, I had a convo with someone I met on the internet and he made me realized that not all those homosexual man is bad. He eagerly listen to my stories, rants, and the things that make me feel annoyed to gays . He made me change my mind not to hate gays because he had proved me that not all like him is as bad as my cousin. It really means a lot to me to have a stranger friend and I’m very grateful to have a talk with him but suddenly i got ashamed to approach him again. I wish I had a friend like him a best friend that i can talk to. I dont have circle of friends because im afraid to be judge because of my story.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.