Life is complicated!
I am 31 years and mom of 2 kids and married since 10 years. But me and my husband have never been happy together and we fight often . He never trusts me ,in one word I am not myself after marriage and whatever I talk is wrong to him and ter is no understanding between us. His family also blames me and supports my sil andy husband evn the mistake is on my husband’s side… They like my kids and my husband and they totally hate me… But i always feel disappointed because I trust people a lot and finally get disappointments. I actually want to leave my husband because I hate him ,but can’t leave him because of kids… Sometimes we ll be happy and again we ll fight…this is only happening regularly… Above all he never supports me and never opens his mouth in front of his dad.I hate life. I thought money is enough for life but feeling irritated to be trapped in this relationship…Help me please
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.