Last night we didn’t talk to each other , she wasn’t online and i checked her message every time but everytime i got nothing. I thought might be she was sick and i was thinking she might have a problem but i totally shocked when i see her outside my house, roaming with her friends. There were 4 2 girls and 2 boys,after seeing that i was totally numb. I want time to be freeze i want to see her as much i can but noone is superior than time. Why i am growing soo much feeling for her even she has no time to reply my message . What if i could save that feelimgs and give to that one who deserve. Why i am putting water into sand,My life is like waiting a ship in a airport. I know i will get nothing she wont be mine but why still i have positive feelings for her? And i have to stop it before it creates any problem in my life. . .
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.