I’ve seen many people nowadays are mostly alone with no friends but for me am unable to understand if problem is with me or others…from my high school friends to my collegues, mostly everyone talk to me and we have conversations but when i feel like there is something that i feel like sharing i don’t fnd anyone who is that close to me. Sometimes i felt uncomfortable making friends or speaking to them.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.