ive been smoking a lot these past few weeks. 6-7 per day on a regular and it sucks ass. i don’t get it though, im not stressed or anything i just do it and now i can’t stop. i do it when im bored and now i cant get through the day without lighting one up. though by my friend and i are both trying to reduce it, we’re taking baby steps but little progress is still progress. instead of being all like oh-ive-nothing-to-do-but-i-have-a-few-cigs we’re gonna wait till the moment the craving is at is highest and try to smoke only one.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.