I’ve been procrastinating lately and not studying or taking care of myself. I haven’t been this person before. I’m procrastinating and lazing around after I started coping from depression. I want to work on myself and get back to that old personality and do well in all walks of life. As of today, my biggest problems are:1. Lack of motivation 2. Depleted energy for everything 3. Being lazy and postponing imp things 4. Not being consistent.
I need to plan and resolve these issues so that I can become productive again.
1. Keep reminding yourself of your goal to stay motivated
2. Eat good food and supplements to sta energetic
3. Try to have a realistic ToDo checklist (with only useful tasks) so you have time to relax and be lazy and also get work done.
4. Try to track your progress by journaling for consistency
Hope this helps and good luck 👍 😃
Thanks! That seems very useful 👌
But at the same time, it’s fun too
Yeah…I’m not able to be as productive as I was and I feel guilty abt wasting my time…
See, Funda is simple
1. If you are procrastinating your studies by just sleeping/laying down on your bed or just using your mobile phone all day, then it’s peak time to think. Bcz it’s absolutely not good
2. But if you are procrastinating your studies by hanging around with your friends, to new places or having fun discovering new things or stuffs or new places. Then i would say to not worry much. Bcz these things create beautiful memories, at the end of the day you’ll have stories to tell and by the end of the year you won’t be regretting this time. Instead a smile pops on your face remembering these moments.
Baaki just chill maaro and khush raho. Duniya ke sath “Rat Race” me ghusenge toh bina matlab ka pressure and tension