It is really difficult to keep the painful thoughts at bay. I have been trying to make myself realize that when people are cheating on someone, they don’t care about anything else but themselves. And nothing in the world can bring them back. I am trying so hard to find out my own self, to love myself from the deep inside of myself. Sometimes I wish such a love should not have happened in my life where I gave all the love and received so little. I feel like I am eventually going to give up on trying anymore. Why can’t people be honest with each other? Why can’t they say the truth? Why they make one suffer so badly while they enjoy what they do?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.