Is it okay to have so many thoughts buzzing into your mind every single second,whole day n whole night? But not being able to process and put together those into something meaningful that someone could understand what I’m going through.
It’s like where to start from?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.