Is it okay to feel insecure, unloved, ignored, most importantly misunderstood in a relationship sometimes?
I’m in a relationship from past 7 months with a boy. we’ve lost the sparke we had earlier. We have more fights than usual talks. Being in a long distance made our relation really tough. I can’t call him because of my strict parents. We misunderstood each other really quick.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.