I’m so sick of being the only one that puts any effort into our marriage. He keeps saying he will change but he doesn’t. I take care of the kids and the house, mow the yard, fix the cars, take care of the animals, go to college online and have a part time job. All he does is go to work and come home to “relax”. I just want to be taken care of for once 😭
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.