I’m not going lie. It’s been difficult these past few months. But I see myself growing stronger each day and that motivates me to continue this journey. Yes I have horrid days, but I try to stay positive. It’s least I can do for myself. I hope one day i can learn to love me for who I am and who I’m becoming.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.