Im good I think. But sometimes I feel that in an instant I can be replaced. Even when everyone tells me I’m this great friend, I just don’t believe them. I’ve only been best friends with my friend for about 3 years now but she means the world to me. And everytime she mentions her childhood friend I get a little insecure and get this weird feeling in my stomach like I just don’t want to be bothered and I wish it wasn’t there but it is.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.