im feeling so sad and guilty. my girlfriend I love her so much she always misunderstand me I cant live without her she helped me in may ways I love you her so much but now she is talking with me like a third person it too hurting im crying im crying loudly im only 17 she misunderstand me really wrong its really really hurt me before i am all to her now she has good friends now she told she had good friends im so sad because i love her so much but i love her so much
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.