I’m feeling so insecure. My husband had a emotional affair about 2 1/2 years ago. Now I found out he had a physical affair about a week ago. These are with 2 different people. I found out about it because the other person found me on Facebook and sent me the text messages between them. He said he loves me and doesn’t want to leave me. However my self esteem is shattered. I feel betrayed, hurt, disrespected, and alone all at the same time. Any advice would be appreciated and helpful. Thank u.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.