i’m feeling nothing, which hurts. It’s one of those bad days, they seem to come more often than not now. I have been chronically depressed since I was 14-15 years old and I am now 20. Days like these it’s hard to imagine getting through another 5-6 years of life being and thinking this way. My family and partner are incredibly supportive, but something I have discovered is that this doesn’t help a lot of the time. My partner suggested I find a support group to talk to about it and I found this website. I don’t know how it will go. I hope I am able to speak my thoughts and not feel judged ❤️
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.