I’m feeling frustated and sad today, from past 1 week me (21) and boyfriend (28)have been going through arguments. Reason is just that he doesn’t give time to me, even though live just right down to my home. I can see him spending all time with his family which is really good but even when he is free he doesn’t text neither calls. Have told him many times that i am feeling ignored and he says that is not the situation and when i ask him about the reason he just says he is not able to manage his time. Sad part is that he is having time to thats pub g game for hours but he doesn’t have time for me and i’m just unable to understand what to do as in mind m just having only thoughts about him. I have tried giving some gap in our convos and tried taking out for myself for new hobbies still can’t stop feeling so ignored. 😖😭
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.