Im 18 years old and sometimes all i can feel is anger.Is the type of anger that i don’t know how to control and im usually like this.Is pure madness and all i want to do in that state is to punch someone or something or hurt myself.The most used method is the last one but that’s not always helping.There are moment when i start to cry because i can’t control myself and i yell at people and after i feel guilty.I tried to talk with my family about it but the think im joking.I am seriously thinking about anger problems and the people around me are not helping me to calm down.
The other problem i have is that im loosing my focus and my parents are expecting me to be good at everything and they put so much pressure of me.I think im gonna lose my mind.Can someone, please, tell me what to do?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.