I was in my second trimester when I lost my baby. My little baby. I was just 24 years old when I had conceived the baby. Losing a child at that age was hard. I can’t even begin to express how my days and months looked at that point in life. It was like nothing makes sense anymore. I just wanted to be left alone in a room for days so that I could just cry. It’s been 12 years now, and I still miss my little baby each and every day. Every single day.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.