I still think about you , when I’m at work , when I’m eating , and even in my dreams. I hear your laughter , and I see your smile, but only through the glass of a memory. I see all the good times , I feel the warmth in my heart come back. Only to have to remind my self you aren’t a part of my life anymore. To my friends and family , “ I’m over you , couldn’t be happier “ but when I’m alone all I want is to feel you in my arms one more time. It’s my fault you’re gone , I’m the one who walked away. I Hope , with all of my heart that you have moved on and are happy. I hope that you don’t miss me. I hope you never think about the good times we had , the laughs , the love that we shared. I hope you can forget about me , because whenever I think about all of it , it tears me up inside
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.