I sometimes act like I don’t care, but I actually care. I act like I wasn’t hurt, but I am hurt. I easily share my thoughts, but sometimes I can’t. Sometimes, I feel really sad and worthless, but sometimes I do not feel it, I can’t feel anything. I tried forgetting and escaping my reality by imagining and daydreaming but I’m always failing. I want to please everyone, but sometimes I don’t want to. What is this?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.