I really don’t know what to do. I’m stuck and I’m desperate.
I’m a female, and I use an online chatroom called “Discord”, recently I have had to go through a really difficult breakup, and have been talking to an Autistic boy that lives in Georgia. We’ve know each other since before I started dating my ex, but he really wants to date me.
He’s told me that I’m the only thing keeping him alive, but he’s holding me back and making me feel trapped. I don’t know what to do or tell him. I just want to disappear, but I can’t.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.