I really don’t know what I am doing and why. My exams are hardly a week away and I am not focused on studying at all. Its not that I don’t know the importance of studying, I know the importance as well as the effects of getting a bad result. But still I am not able to focus. So many other problems are going on in my life which is just too much to handle. Those issues are probably the cause of distraction.
The best way to focus is to stop using my mobile phone but due to online classes most of the notes are saved in it.
What you wanna do?
Right now I feel like just disappearing.
Wanna connect and talk?
What will I even talk about? Everything is already messed up
Nothing is messed up you have time and if you want i can teach you
The Phyton @shaguar
Hi can you tell for which exams are you studying so that I can give my 2 cents
For board exams
The Phyton @shaguar
Please connect with me I will explain better there
As u did not share your “others problems” buddy so i can’t help u with that! But definitely phone addiction for sure!
1. Set timers on the app that u r addicted too. For example: If u set instagram app for 1hr for a day whenever u open instagram u feel like i just have 1 hr for the whole day so let me scroll for 5 mins n sit back to work, by doing so u won’t be losing your studies also n also u won’t using social media too much! Instagram is just an example, u can do this too YouTube or anything!
2. Turn off notifications from the apps that u don’t need! For eg- YouTube- you get 1 notification that Filtercopy has just uploaded a video n I promise you u won’t just watch that 1 video n come out of YouTube! So same goes with instagram too, someone tagged u in a comment and that’s it ur 1hr of time is trapped in reels n crap! (I suggest you to uninstall instagram n try your life once - Just FYI It’s been my 14th day without instagram). If u uninstall instagram ur phone just becomes useless I’m not just telling u! Even u can feel that! Beginning 2-4 days are going to be difficult bcz u pick up ur phone n scroll to find the icon n then u realise u have uninstalled it n after a week u don’t even do that!
3. Try to use laptop for studies and online classes - if u have a laptop use that for studying purpose also! It has very less distractions! You won’t get notified by anything during ur class or while u r studying! If u have opened instagram n YouTube there also just close those tabs!
4. Try using your phone in monochrome mode - In the settings page of your phone if u search monochromacy u will find an option which will turn ur phone into black and white and doesn’t make u feel to even look at it! Even instagram looks boring in that mode! Every phone has that! I tried that for 2 months n it was awesome! I keep switching between color and monochromacy mode! N most importantly even if u watch anything in that mode late night also u wont feel ur eyes paining! It’s the best!
4. Uninstall apps that don’t help you for your exams - Shopping apps, Social media apps (including instagram and Snapchat) Just remove them! I’m assuring u, u can survive without them buddy!
So Just try these steps n u have a lot of time in your hand to study!
All the best for all your exams!
I have written one beautiful answer for this but this app is like it’s under review and i don’t know when it will post, it will post or not is also a another question! That answer is perfect for you!
Its okay I will wait for your answer
It has some really brutal truths n i doubt they will let me post it or not!🤐
Should I send a request?
Do let me know once u have sent it!
I have sent
Heyyy, it’s hug day today. We’re sending you loads of love, hope and warm virtual hugsssss Lot’s of strength your way🧡🥰🫂
Thank you soo much nowandme❤❤