I never accepted myself, my feelings and what I want and what I don’t instead I started to think what is that’s good for my family and stopped sharing stuff with them only because they scolded me for making mistakes and it still feels they never forgave. I was scoldedd because I was foolish to not know if someone was taking me granted. I just hate to talk to them about anything. I’m afraid they won’t understand and just scold for committing mistakes like always.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.