I just feel so lonely. My mom can’t do anything for me and my dad is extremely emotionally abusive. I used to be a fairly social girl and had quite a bi going for me, but my motivation has just decreased completely the last few years. As a result, I have had no successful relationships or friendships. I just wanna end it all sometimes honestly; why experience and live through pain compared to the alternative? When I look back, I rarely have happy moments to look at. All I can see is a whole lot of pain. How much can a person endure? There’s being strong in the face of adversity and then there’s just the world treating you unfairly. I wish I had a better life. It feels worse because I know I have the raw materials, it’s jusf so much tragedy at this point that I don’t know what to digest and how to overcome anything. Sorry if this is long.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.