I have very bad anxiety wen i have a test or a exam and i dont know what i can do about it and what i can change to make it better has anyone tips for me so i can change for the better
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.
Share with your friends who might relate or can help out