I have been to counselling for long time. I stopped. Felt better i guess. Tried to move on with life. But it feels like a loop. You get better, get to work, meet someone and when things begins to get better then everything collapse. People leave, they can’t handle anymore. I understand why they leave when you are trying so hard. When you give up someway or another they push you not to give up, but then when you try not to give up, they give up on you.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.