I have been in this relationship for 5 years. Before that we were classmates and best friend for two years. So in total 7 years and it surprises me how someone would not understand how much you love them. I actually wanted to settle down with her and have a family. But my faith has been knocked and I don’t know what is what anymore. How does people change overnight? Or they had always been the same, just acted different when something serves them right? How can that person throw you out after so many days and nights of love and promises? I am not lamenting. Just looking for the answers.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.