I have alot of great friends and I talk to them about my problems but it’s never enough. After being happy for a few hours I’d go back to being depressed. I am honestly lost as to what to do.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.
Share with your friends who might relate or can help out